VP, Global Travel & Expense Management
Reports To- SVP, Post M&A and Global Corporate Standards
Potition Location- Boston HUB
The VP, Global Travel & Expense Management leader is a strategic role responsible for developing and managing the company’s global travel program. This includes setting travel policies and procedures, negotiating contracts with travel suppliers, and managing travel budgets. The Global Travel Leader also works closely with cross-functional departemtns, such as Human Resources and Finance, to ensure that the travel program is aligned with the company’s overall business goals.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop and execute a transformation roadmap for the global travel program, aligned with the company’s overall business strategy.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to implement new technologies and global travel processes as applicable.
- Negotiate contracts with travel suppliers, such as airlines, hotels, and car rental companies.
- Manage travel budgets and track travel spend.
- Develop and implement travel risk management strategies.
- Work with other departments to ensure that the travel program is aligned with the company’s overall business goals.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in the travel industry.
- 10+ years of experience in travel management, with at least 5 years in a leadership role.
- Proven track record of success in driving transformation.
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and lead cross-functional teams.
Experience in the following areas is a plus:
- Travel technology platforms
- Travel & expense policy development
- Change management
- Budget management
- Supplier relationship management
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
Más fertas en Schneider Electric empleo