We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
About the SAP Internship Experience Program
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP
1. Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
2. Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
3. Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
About the team
Truly multinational and multicultural team – currently people from Wales, Northern Ireland, Normandie, Ile-de-France, Bryne (Norway), Utrecht (Netherlands).
New people joining the team moved from true beginners in SAP services sales field to overachievers with the consistent and programmatic help of their peers, sharing best practices and helping each other is the spirit of the team.
What you’ll do:
Position title: SAP Services Sales Intern – Services Commercial Sales Executive
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Expected start date October/November/December 2023
Expected duration: min. 6 months, preferably up to 1 year
In this role, you’ll:
• True sales role – selling SAP adoption, implementation, optimization and safeguarding services towards the assigned territory in EMEA North.
• By positioning and selling SAP services to our customers in EMEA North the role will contribute to the adoption of SAP’s cloud software portfolio and to the value they get from our solutions
• Will focus on “sweet spot” sales plays – Consulting/Education Products/Services / Targeted campaigns
• Develop Opportunities by structuring and qualifying discovered leads, creating and managing pipeline and moving opportunities along the sales cycle to closure.
• Ensure that all activities in the selling cycle are relevant, professional and contribute to the success of the sale.
• Provide insight on campaign efficiency and feedback to marketing.
• Evaluate new SAP solution offerings on an ongoing basis and recommend as appropriate to create additional levels of value in new opportunities
Who you are:
We’re looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stay curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
• Languages: we require fluent languages skills in English (minimum C1)
• Educational requirements: student of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
• Desired skills / experience to be successful in this role: Business Acumen, Customer Focus, Innovative Thinking, Communication skills, Sales Skills
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 372953 | Work Area: Sales | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.