We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
About the SAP Internship Experience Project
The SAP Internship Experience Project is SAP’s global, paid internship program that provides university students with the opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP:
1. Culture of collaboration: Meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
2. Project-driven experience: Gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
3. Gain visibility: With SAP Internship Experience Project in your title, you will have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
About the team:
The Digital customer segment is one of the most important growth engines for SAP – one that has consistently been growing at double digit growth. To capitalize SAP’s market potential, we formed a new Global Digital organization to focus on scaling our reach and support to customers in cross-segment leveraging digital modalities in revamped Digital Hubs around the world.
The SAP Strategy and Operations is responsible for setting the global strategy for the Digital organization, designing and driving strategic growth programs, ensuring business operational excellence and managing the SAP Digital communication strategy.
In this role, you will provide administrative management support to the Strategy and Operations and Executive Advisory Board teams. You will be responsible for the overall operation of daily office functions and duties, as well as administrational support in various projects, controlling and reporting activities, and more independent collaboration with other departments.
Work Area: Strategy
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern / Working Student
Career Level: NA
Hiring Manager: Sjors Melskens
Expected start date to end date: Jan 2024
Location: Barcelona, Dublin, Cairo
Additional Locations: Remote
Core tasks include:
• Support the Project Management Office execute day-to-day operations
• Provide secretarial duties across all areas of the business
• Maintain up-to-date filing and reference systems, assists in accounting and reporting activities
• Arrange business travel, supports agenda management and expense tracking
• Provide administrative support for strategic projects (e.g. Executive Advisory Board)
• Lead selected project management tasks such as running the meeting governance, preparing leadership meetings and ensure correct follow up
• Support transformation program execution from the global perspective across Regions and MUs
• Maintain and track project management actions against the timelines in alignment with global leadership
• Support the execution of communication strategies
• Manage correspondence and prepares documentation
• Coordinate programs and events for the team as a whole
• Collaborate with various staff and departments to administratively support various projects
• Over time, coordinates and executes cross-units projects and special tasks
Who you are:
We are looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stays curious. You like to work on meaningful, innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 382969 | Work Area: Administration | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.