Tempe is the footwear and accesories division of Inditex Group.
We are based in Alicante and currently are over 2000 employees of different nationalities and backgrounds. In Tempe you can find a representation of all the brands of Inditex Group: Zara, Massimo Dutti, Pull&Bear, Bershka, Zara Home, Oysho and Stradivarius, each of them with their own Design, Production, Buying, Merchandising and Distribution team.
PRODUCT MANAGER WITH FRENCH
Define, plan and execute the commercial strategy for the season for the markets and lines assigned, selecting the product and setting the commercial, distribution and communication directives, in order to reach the established objectives.
· Assess and select the product with the objective of having a product adapted to the assigned markets and stores, while identifying and establishing the special gaps or needs in those markets.
· Define, plan and execute the commercial strategy of the product: Product life cycle, Collection updates, coordination with the clothing collection (cross-selling), inclusion of the product in special collections, etc.
· Define and plan the correct times and quantities of merchandise to stock the stores and establish the initial roll-out of the product in the markets.
· Establish the working procedures and communicate with stores, store directors and HQ to provide an appropriate management of the product, providing solutions at all times and unifying criteria.
· Develop market studies to define new product, promotion, price or communication strategies, to engage new customers in new and developed markets.
· Forecast and daily analysis for the detection of product and merchandising needs, producing interesting findings for the business areas.
· Bachelor of Business Administration and Management, Economics, Advertising or similar.
· Master or higher degree in Communication, Commercial Management or Marketing or qualifications specializing in fashion will be highly regarded.
· High level of English and French.
· High knowledge of Fashion & Trends
· Sales and Marketing
· Analytical skills & knowledge of Excel