With 3.4 billion people in over 190 countries using our products every day, Unilever is a business that makes a real impact on the world. Work on brands that are loved and improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We are driven by our purpose: to make sustainable living commonplace, and it is our belief that doing business the right way drives superior performance. At the heart of what we do is our people – we believe that when our people work with purpose, we will create a better business and a better world.
At Unilever, your career will be a unique journey, grounded in our inclusive, collaborative, and flexible working environment. We don’t believe in the ‘one size fits all’ approach and instead we will equip you with the tools you need to shape your own future.
Find your purpose at Unilever. You will lead innovations, big and small, that will make our business win and grow. You will learn from brilliant business leaders and colleagues in a truly global and diverse culture to ultimately become a better you.
We’re looking for a Net Revenue Management (NRM) to join our team. You’ll act as an internal consultant to top management, and will be responsible for creating growth strategies for Unilever through pricing and trade spend excellence across all categories.
WHAT WILL YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES BE
- Conduct in-depth portfolio assessments to set brand objectives, identify price realization gaps, highlight white spaces and ensure price-pack execution to support the brand and portfolio strategy.
- Evaluate consumer promotions strategies including alignment with brand objectives, promotions responsiveness as well as ROI profile. Recommend an optimal promotion strategy.
- Evaluate customer trade terms structure and propose improvements to ensure alignment with portfolio strategy and act as an enabler for the market execution of the NRM program.
- The position will be responsible for identifying conclusions through in-depth analysis, using tools/frameworks and methodologies developed for this program.
- Develop methodologies in order to perform financial analyses and scenario development that will be the base for portfolio pricing simulations and white space launches.
- Collaborate and act as a crucial link between the Marketing, Customer and Finance teams throughout the NRM process to ensure strategy alignment and execution.
- Responsible for relationship management with key stakeholders.
- Ensure the landing of new methodology and tools, and push for the appropriate adoption in the organization leading all NRM capability efforts.
- Align with the commercial strategy team to identify gaps, and where NRM can have the highest impact in the business.
- Design the yearly NRM interventions plan and oversee the NRM lead analysis and reporting to ensure proper execution.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
Experiences & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business / marketing / engineering or another related field
- At least 2 years of professional experience in an FMCG company or experience in consulting.
- Extensive knowledge on marketing, finance and operations, preferably in the consumer goods industry
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- You’re a great team player, that creates an environment of enthusiasm and positivism
- You have an endless drive to excel at all times as a team and as an individual
- Achiever with brainpower and stamina to develop and drive in-depth strategy projects
- Have excellent senior stakeholder management skills and are a flexible and independent individual
- Fluent English and Spanish skills are a must
- You are capable to work with people from different cultural backgrounds
- You are able to navigate a changing environment with shifts in priorities.
- You have a bias for action and are always looking for new opportunities of improvement
- You are an inclusive motivator of people. Your team deliver with real passion, growing and learning from each other whilst delivering quick wins.
- You are still responsible for your own results and as a manager, you also need to motivate others to deliver with passion, creating an inclusive and engaging climate around you. You can balance challenge with support and coaching. You understand the wider business context and you are emotionally intelligent enough to motivate people to deliver what is needed.
- Critical SOL (Standards of Leadership) Behaviors
- PERSONAL MASTERY: Sets high standards for themselves. Has emotional intelligence to take feedback, manage mood and motivations, and build empathy for others.
- PASSION FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE: Generates intensity and focus to motivate people to deliver results at speed. Takes personal responsibility and accountability for execution and results.
- TALENT CATALYST: Invests in people – coaches individuals and teams to realize their full potential. Creates an inclusive climate, empowering everyone to be at their best.
- PURPOSE & SERVICE: Has humility, understanding that leadership is service to others, inside and outside Unilever.
- CONSUMER LOVE: Invests time inside and outside to understand the needs of consumers.
- BUSINESS ACUMEN: Creates sustainable growth with purpose, engaging different partners across the system for change.
Unilever embraces diversity and encourages applicants from all walks of life! This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants and continuing development of all employees regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity.
·Hybrid Work: A model that combines in-office work (40%) and work from home (60%), allowing us to harness the best of both worlds.
·4 weeks of Flex Work per year: Opportunity to work remotely for the entire week without coming into the office.
·Flexible hours: Work hours with a wide range of starting and ending times to accommodate your needs.
·Restaurant Card and canteen service in our offices.
· Parking: Possibility of parking at the offices at a reduced cost and with free electric chargers.
·Online language courses.
·Wellbeing Programs: Resources and activities to promote physical, mental, emotional, and purposeful wellbeing.
·Online store with exclusive discounts on UL products and other recognized brands.
·Hairdressing service: Hairdressing available within the office at special rates for employees.
·And many more!
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Más ofertas en Unilever empleo