Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you!
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing?
Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
What you become a part of
As a Procurement manager Cans & Metals, you will be joining a high-performing, engaged, cost and service focused procurement team. The position takes ownership of CCEP’s largest packaging category and is responsible for developing and executing category strategies in collaboration with internal stakeholders.
Main objectives are to optimise procurement costs and processes as well as to ensure quality and security of supply using the Total Cost of Ownership approach. Furthermore, this position is responsible to drive CRS developments and improvements through the supply base, supporting CCEP’s Climate, packaging & Carbon goals, and to identify and deliver category projects to drive cost and CRS benefits.
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Quality & Customer Service
• Take a leading role in understanding business requirements, supplier negotiation strategy development and negotiation execution
• Optimise supplier performance via the SRM programme, carry out RFIs / RFPs, run negotiations and manage contracts
• Deliver supply agreements in accordance with strategy objectives to ensure delivery of optimum business results
• Drive supply optimization and harmonization initiatives
• Deliver cost savings through negotiation and realization of cost reduction projects.
• Create and maintain competitive advantage for CCEP through the achievement of lowest possible total acquisition costs.
• Deliver optimal cost management through accurate and timely reporting and compliance with Contract and Chart of Authority processes
• Accurately forecast and budget pricing for raw materials and service costs
• Deliver forecasted budgets, ensuring communication of any variance at the earliest opportunity completely with potential business impact.
• Meet or exceed procurement business plan assumptions
• Deliver risk management strategies to mitigate the impact of volatile supply markets
• Initiate necessary business decisions to generate operating and financial benefit.
• Develop creative, value focused sourcing strategies and identify new sources of supply
• Enable and exploit supplier innovation of services and products to deliver competitive advantage and cost reduction to CCEP
• Improve Category CRS Performance through increasing level of recycled materials, exceeding category material avoidance target and identifying further CRS pipeline opportunities
• Ensure suppliers are approved and comply with TCCC Supplier Guiding Principles
Supply Risk & Continuity
• Develop business plans for all relevant materials and ensure their availability in close coordination with other functions (i.e. Supply Chain) and the global Coca-Cola procurement organisation (CEPG).
Regulatory & Social Responsibility
• Ensure transparent communication of procurement figures by use of established KPIs
• Act as a central reference point for guidance on best practice for other “buyers” across CCEP.
• Ensure the implementation and respect of CCEP policies and adherence to business standards.
• Establish process to measure compliance and report against company commitments
Direct reports: None
Skills and Essentials
• Demonstrable experience working within procurement in an international organization.
• Demonstrable experience in negotiating complex, high volume contracts.
• Demonstrate the capacity to evaluate issues analytically and commercially
• Proven track record of initiating and implementing significant change and influencing
• Strategic thinker
• Excellent communication skills (able to influence at a senior level)
• Strong project and change management skills
• Fluency in English is essential.
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.
We aim to make our recruitment process as comfortable and accessible as possible and would appreciate it if you would advise us of any particular requirements, adjustments or requests you may have to help us ensure that your experience is enjoyable.