With 3.4 billion people in over 190 countries using our products every day, Unilever is a business that makes a real impact on the world. Work on brands that are loved and improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We are driven by our purpose: to make sustainable living commonplace, and it is our belief that doing business the right way drives superior performance. At the heart of what we do is our people – we believe that when our people work with purpose, we will create a better business and a better world.
At Unilever, your career will be a unique journey, grounded in our inclusive, collaborative, and flexible working environment. We don’t believe in the ‘one size fits all’ approach and instead we will equip you with the tools you need to shape your own future.
Unilever is the place where you can bring your purpose to life with the work that you do – creating a better business and a better world. If you are inquisitive, analytical and use data-driven insights for decision-making, eager to take smart risks, champion new ideas, and experimental in mindset, passionate about understanding the consumer… then this role is just for you!
The DMC is responsible for a consistent and end-to-end consumer experience across all touchpoints – a new and fully integrated team that will set the business up to take full advantage of the growth opportunities offered by the convergence of media, digital marketing, and dCommerce. The Nutrition DMC focuses on category expertise, developing and executing winning category-specific strategies.
You, the terrific growth momentum and a portfolio of strong global brands and beautiful local jewels are all ingredients for success. Join us when we work together to turnaround Europe, win with our brands at our customers and be a world class Force for Good. Release now your inner Chef!
As Media Activation Manager Spain, you will be embedded as a critical team member into the day-to-day operations of Unilever`s Nutrition South Europe DMC supporting some of the region`s most loved brands. The Media Activation Manager Spain is responsible for the design and flawless execution of media /channel strategy based on the communications challenges of the brand in Spain for the Nutrition Business, delivering maximum return on our media investments, breakthrough innovation and functional excellence. The role includes contributing to the overall management of the media- and brand communication value chain in close alignment with external agencies, the brand teams as well as the full DMC. The role reports into the South Europe Nutrition DMC Lead and is a key business partner for the Nutrition marketing teams in Spain.
WHAT WILL YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES BE
- Develop the strategic business plan in their respective categories. In some accounts, you may create a joint business plan for the corresponding categories.
- Responsible for best-in-class media activation and implementation across SP market– together with the Channel Manager, you will ensure a consistent end-to-end consumer experience across all touchpoints.
- Acting as an orchestrator amongst brand and agency partners.
- Implementing key category initiatives/goals into our media activations: HFSS, RMC, Unstereotype, Own the Seasons, etc.
- ZBB and performance tracking for above activations.
- Constant track, learn & optimize based on key comms goals.
- Design innovation/learning roadmap for E2E activation (together with other DMC cluster team members)
- Design and optimize retail media strategies and plans altogether with dCom, agency and performance media teams.
- Coordinate DDM from media perspective and to ensure the correct enrichment and usage of media data collected through our campaigns DMP.
- One Unilever Spain coordination, to ensure a smooth media implementation for all brands in the country.
- 1UL manager for digital partnerships.
- Creating & reviewing the way-of-working, internal & external with digital teams inside media agencies and other DMCs.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
Experiences & Qualifications
- 2–4 years’ experience in media or advertising roles with an agency, publisher or advertiser.
- Experience in Spanish market is an advantage.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- A solid understanding of overall media planning and activation principles.
- Experience working with reporting, analysis, visualization software and financial reporting: interpreting data to insights.
- Experience with measurement concepts, tools and research design is an advantage.
- Technical skills: Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), Tableau, PowerBI.
- Experience with budget control reports required.
- Willingness and ability to educate and upskill internal colleagues on media practices and their impact to the business.
- Inquisitive, analytical and use data-driven insights for decision-making.
- Eager to take smart risks, champion new ideas, and experimental in mindset.
- Passionate about understanding the consumer.
- Willing to understand the Nutrition business in full to maximize the potential of media for growth and steer the role of this lever in the business accordingly.
- Abilities to Operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Abilities to communicate and collaborate to earn trust up, down and across the company.
- Abilities to work with multiple stakeholders within a complex organization and external partners.
- You are energized by delivering fantastic results. You are an example to others – both your results and your resilience. You are constantly on the lookout for better ways to do things, engaging and collaborating with others along the way.
- As an individual you are the one responsible for your own wellbeing and delivering high standards of work. You must also focus on the Consumer and what they need. You are humble and have your head up, looking around to interpret evidence and data smartly, spot issues and opportunities to make things better.
- Critical SOL (Standards of Leadership) Behaviors
- PASSION FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE: Takes personal responsibility and accountability for execution and results. Has an owner’s mindset, using data and insight to make decisions.
- PERSONAL MASTERY: Sets high standards for themselves. Actively builds own wellbeing and resilience.
- CONSUMER LOVE: Whatever their role, always looks for better ways to serve consumers. Invests time inside and outside to understand the needs of consumers.
- PURPOSE & SERVICE: Has humility, understanding that leadership is service to others, inside and outside Unilever.
- AGILITY: Explores the world around them, continually learning and developing their skills.
Unilever embraces diversity and encourages applicants from all walks of life! This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants and continuing development of all employees regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity.
- Flexible hours: Work hours with a wide range of starting and ending times to accommodate your needs.
- Company vehicle, in accordance with the current corporate policy.
- Allowances, in accordance with the expense and allowance policy.
- Laptop, mobile phone, and tablet as per the company’s internal usage guidelines.
- Online language courses.
- Wellbeing Programs: Resources and activities to promote physical, mental, emotional, and purposeful wellbeing.
- Online store with exclusive discounts on UL products and other recognized brands.
- And many more!
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Más ofertas en Unilever Trabaja con Nosotros