With 3.4 billion people in over 190 countries using our products every day, Unilever is a business that makes a real impact on the world. Work on brands that are loved and improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We are driven by our purpose: to make sustainable living commonplace, and it is our belief that doing business the right way drives superior performance. At the heart of what we do is our people – we believe that when our people work with purpose, we will create a better business and a better world.
At Unilever, your career will be a unique journey, grounded in our inclusive, collaborative, and flexible working environment. We don’t believe in the ‘one size fits all’ approach and instead we will equip you with the tools you need to shape your own future.
Unilever is the place where you can bring your purpose to life with the work that you do – creating a better business and a better world. If you are a social person, with analytical abilities, a results-oriented focus, and a Win-Win mindset then this role is just for you!
It’s a great opportunity to develop and execute the customer-focused regional business strategy and plan. You will be responsible for the deliveries, as well as the profits and losses that occur in different categories, along with the implementation and optimization of the strategy within each category.
You will work with the Channel Head to maximize business opportunities and sales in the channel.
WHAT WILL YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES BE
Business Strategy and Plan
- Develop the strategic business plan in their respective categories. In some accounts, you may create a joint business plan for the corresponding categories.
- Optimize collaboration and communication with managers for customer entry and channel marketing to generate the best business plan.
- Optimize administrative and logistical efficiencies with an impact on resources and investments from various areas of the company.
- Develop an optimal integrated promotion plan (including selling the plan to the consumer) and manage promotion investments.
- Customer P&L management.
- Deliver the agreed plan and monitor the success of the established counterparts in the agreement.
- Close deals with the customer through negotiation of commercial terms, financing, and the agreement of the strategy among all involved parties.
- Oversee customer investments in their category in a general sense.
- Monitor customer performance by tracking customer contribution and market share for key categories when available.
- Work together with CD Finance to define the best negotiation strategies.
Active Ambassador Role
- Highly active ambassador role with the customer.
- Develop a strong team spirit with other coordinators and account managers, seeking the best solution for the business, even if it is not aligned with your customer.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
Experiences & Qualifications
- Graduates in Business Administration (ADE), Economics, or a related field.
- 2-3 years of previous experience managing accounts within the supermarket channel
- Intermediate level of English
- Possess excellent social skills, strong analytical capabilities, and a high level of organizational and creative competence.
- Demonstrate passion, energy, and a clear results-oriented focus with proven leadership skills.
- Maintain a Win-Win mindset when negotiating with clients.
- Be accustomed to working under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Exhibit persuasive and influential abilities.
- You are energized by delivering fantastic results. You are an example to others – both your results and your resilience. You are constantly on the lookout for better ways to do things, engaging and collaborating with others along the way.
- As an individual you are the one responsible for your own wellbeing and delivering high standards of work. You must also focus on the Consumer and what they need. You are humble and have your head up, looking around to interpret evidence and data smartly, spot issues and opportunities to make things better.
- Critical SOL (Standards of Leadership) Behaviors
- PASSION FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE: Takes personal responsibility and accountability for execution and results. Has an owner’s mindset, using data and insight to make decisions.
- PERSONAL MASTERY: Sets high standards for themselves. Actively builds own wellbeing and resilience.
- CONSUMER LOVE: Whatever their role, always looks for better ways to serve consumers. Invests time inside and outside to understand the needs of consumers.
- PURPOSE & SERVICE: Has humility, understanding that leadership is service to others, inside and outside Unilever.
- AGILITY: Explores the world around them, continually learning and developing their skills.
Unilever embraces diversity and encourages applicants from all walks of life! This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants and continuing development of all employees regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity.
- Flexible hours: Work hours with a wide range of starting and ending times to accommodate your needs.
- Company vehicle, in accordance with the current corporate policy.
- Allowances, in accordance with the expense and allowance policy.
- Laptop, mobile phone, and tablet as per the company’s internal usage guidelines.
- Online language courses.
- Wellbeing Programs: Resources and activities to promote physical, mental, emotional, and purposeful wellbeing.
- Online store with exclusive discounts on UL products and other recognized brands.
- And many more!
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Más ofertas en Unilever Trabaja con Nosotros