The EU External Fulfilment (EF) network consists of circa 35 operations which offer flexible solutions to the CF network operated by external providers (3PL providers). EU EF primarily provides: (1) network capacity solutions (storage/throughput), (2) special operation solutions (Hazmat, BWS, IXD, Relo, LCS, Kariba, Tyres, etc) and (3) emerging market penetration solutions. EU EF is currently undergoing an operational transformation, driving demand for enhanced expertise in inbound (IB) and outbound (OB) process paths.
The goal of EU 3PL Control Tower is to provide an excellent operational end to end 24/7 support in 3PL buildings across European External Fulfilment chain. We aim to provide the standardized and optimized process with frustration free communication. This role is for a highly driven and motivated individual with operational experience and innovative, hands-on approach.
This position involves the daily operational tasks resolutions and day to day communication with 3PL and Amazon team of problem solvers and node managers on their KPIs management. The successful candidate will be responsible for group of tasks involving KPI monitoring, solving system issues and analyzing process standards execution. This person has a strong delivery record, attention to details and will be able to work independently with limited supervision.
This job involves 3PL operations monitoring and ops support on 24/7 shift patter for 30+ buildings in Europe.
As EU 3PL Control Tower Specialist you will support Outbound 3PL operations, drive the continuous improvement and process standardization and optimization. You will conduct weekly process analysis that will drive to process waste reduction.
Key job responsibilities
• Monitoring and analyzing sites hourly performance
• Providing the operational guidance to 3PL
• Resolving system discrepancies
• Being a communication bridge between 3PL and Amazon stakeholders
• Mitigating CX risk by CPT management support, resolving OB errors and managing shipment cancellations
• Uploading critical data for supply chain and transportation visibility
• Checking process and Amazon standard compliance
• Supporting with AFTx launches and migration with SME expertise, implementing required tasks for further operational support
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
– Advance knowledge in Excel
– Experience working with data
– B2/C1 English level
– High school or equivalent diploma
– Knowledge in data analysis tools such as SQL, Python, Power BI, etc.
– Experience in logistics.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.