At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate about our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- In depth understanding on Project Systems processes
- Experience in Application Support and working on SLA, CHR Delivery process to meet customer requirements and any SAP Project Implementation activities.
- Responsible for developments and supporting SAP systems within the context of customer project.
- Delivering, maintaining, troubleshooting, and enhancing SAP functionality by applying Project system module.
- Handle all the prospects of development for SAP PS applications as well as all the configurations.
- Accountable for Solution issues escalated to the Global Support team. Ensure that tickets are properly responded to, fixed, tested and follows-up those until they are properly closed according to process defined. Support provided is functional (analysis, feed-back, recommendation …).
- Analyze content of releases on his/her area and recommend best organization as far as testing is concerned.
- Liaise with regional / local support teams and testing factory to ensure that release validation process is done properly
- Analyze, challenge, validate recommendations and actions of on his/her area
- Liaise with Global Data Excellence and Business Process Leaders organization regarding problem solving and enhancement
- Contribute, review and validate Core bugs & enhancements specification. Contribute to testing and validation.
- Minimum 5 years of experience SAP PS
- Experience in SAP implementation, Support and Global Roll out Projects.
- Expertise in SAP PS Module and responsible for delivering the design, development, customizations, and implementation in SAP PS functionality.
- Experience in various areas of PS such as structuring, Planning, Costing, Assembly processing, Material procurement, MRP run, Milestone billing, result analysis and settlement
- Expertise in PS integration with FICO, CATS, HCM, SD.
- Basic knowledge on variant configuration.
- Good understanding of SAP enterprise Structure and interface concept and management.
- S4 certified and work experience is preferrable.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to tailor communication to the intended audience (excellent English is a must)
- Strong Analytical, Logical, and Communication Skills.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to other team members.
- Should be Self-motivator and result oriented to complete task as per timelines.
- Business Customer centric and capacity to deliver high level of service
- Should be able to coordinate with global team and service SLA’s.
- Ensure specifications are fully challenged and understood.
- Customer centric and capacity to deliver high level of service.
What’s in it for me?
- Life insurance.
- Flexible compensation: Health insurance, ticket restaurant , nursery, training, etc.
- Own your career: Enjoy all the benefits of Open Talent Market, our platform that uses AI to connect you with hundreds of job opportunities, projects and mentors around the world.
- Flex@Work: flexible hours, telework, sabbaticals, purchase leave, floating holidays, Global Family Leave Policy.
- Recognize and be recognized through our StepUp program.
- Club Schneider: discount on products and services throughout Spain.
- Wellness: medical service, wellbeing laboratories, activities per workplace, gyms in different sites, etc.
- If you like to go to the gym, we have a special agreement with Andjoy Become a Schneider shareholder with our “WESOP” program.
- Many more benefits per site … !
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
Más fertas en Schneider Electric empleo