At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate about our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- In depth understanding of Logistics Execution Process, WM, SD Process, Contract management, Pricing concepts, OTC, Partner Determination, Text Management, Pricing, Taxes, Billing, Credit Management, Back Orders, and Master Data Management (MDM).
- Develop system designs that adhere to high level conceptual design and are traceable to functional as well as non-functional requirements in projects/enhancements
- Ensure designs produced adhere to architectural roadmap and support the development, execution, and operations of solutions
- Deliver design solutions in line with system design standards which are global and scalable following a global template philosophy (Core/Template)
- Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the architecture handbook
- Perform scoping, fit-gap workshops for projects/enhancements, proposes solutions for key gaps, provide effort estimations and align with business teams
- Ensure that project/enhancements work is delivered to agreed time, cost and quality constraints following the release calendars
- Experience in Application Support and working on SLA, CHR Delivery process to meet customer requirements and Any SAP Project Implementation activities.
- Ensure that developed solutions are peer reviewed, formally documented and signed off by business
- Initiate solution testing to ensure these meet quality standards
- Follow standardized design and development processes to enable cost effective delivery
Ability to translate business requirements, processes and designs into well documented system designs and alignment with business process global template.
Minimum 5 years of experience on complex and multiple projects (both complete Core template design / build / validation, roll-out and support) in the area of SAP – LE (Logistics Execution) and SD modules with hands-on experience on the following areas
- Inter company Sales – SO / PO Scenario, Cross company STO and Intercompany Billing
- Transportation – Freight cost pricing and settlement
- Shipping – Packing, Loading and Post good issue
- Foreign trade and Customs
- Availability check
- Understanding of user exits and debugging skills
- Functional competencies
High level of expertise in SAP Logistics Execution and integration areas
Understanding on Sales Process, Contract management, Pricing concepts, OTC, Partner Determination, Text Management, Pricing, Taxes, Billing, Credit Management, Back Orders, and Master Data Management (MDM). Internal
Involved in configuring Master Data, Document Types (Sales Order Types, Delivery Documents, Billing Documents, Credit and debit memo, etc.) including special order types (Third Party Processing, Consignment Processing, Inter-Company Billing and Inter-company stock transfers), Availability Check, Material Listing/Exclusion, Rebate processing, Deliveries and Post Goods Issues
In depth understanding of SAP enterprise data and interface concept and management.
S4 HANA certification and work experience is preferrable.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to tailor communication to the intended audience (excellent English is a must)
- Strong Analytical, Logical, and Communication Skills.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to other team members.
- Should be Self-motivator and result oriented to complete task as per timelines.
- Business Customer centric and capacity to deliver high level of service
- Should be able to coordinate with global team and service SLA’s.
- Ensure specifications are fully challenged and understood.
- Customer centric and capacity to deliver high level of service.
What’s in it for me?
- Life insurance.
- Flexible compensation: Health insurance, ticket restaurant , nursery, training, etc.
- Own your career: Enjoy all the benefits of Open Talent Market, our platform that uses AI to connect you with hundreds of job opportunities, projects and mentors around the world.
- Flex@Work: flexible hours, telework, sabbaticals, purchase leave, floating holidays, Global Family Leave Policy.
- Recognize and be recognized through our StepUp program.
- Club Schneider: discount on products and services throughout Spain.
- Wellness: medical service, wellbeing laboratories, activities per workplace, gyms in different sites, etc.
- If you like to go to the gym, we have a special agreement with Andjoy Become a Schneider shareholder with our “WESOP” program.
- Many more benefits per site … !
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
Más fertas en Schneider Electric empleo