You will be part of a Schneider Electric Advanced Consulting and Engineering Solutions (ACES) team, which operates in the industrial automation world. As IT and OT converge in industry, Cybersecurity is critical.
As a Cybersecurity Consultant you will be responsible for supporting Consultative Selling & Delivery with Cybersecurity Advanced Consulting to meet our customer expectations and needs in organizations of all sizes.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Analyzes the business problem of a customer and defines a way Cybersecurity can help and bring new value to it leveraging the full Cybersecurity offer portfolio.
- Performs site visits to evaluate existing and new technologies. Fulfils high level gap analysis audits and in-depth complex assessments using advanced technical knowledge and support tools to define customer security posture and business opportunities based on an understanding of the current state and future customer need.
- Assists in pre-sales discussions, presentations, demonstrations and proofs of concept. Helps the Sales team build a proposal for a new project/license/subscription or a renewal/extension of an existing service contract and generate complex pull-through business.
- Prepares proposal documentation consistent with validated data.
- Answers technical integration questions and helps the customer to build a deployment plan.
- Contributes to Internal Cybersecurity standards by developing & maintaining tools and templates that enable the end-to-end cybersecurity organization to perform effectively.
Who will be successful in this role?
- Excellent consultancy, communication and influencing skills
- Excellent customer knowledge and experience developing value propositions to meet their needs
- >10 years experience of OT Industrial Control Systems which may include one or more of the following technologies; DCS, SCADA, PLCs, HMI, Data Historians including OSI PI, EDNA, Wonderware, ICS protocols
- A deep understanding of the ISA/IEC 62443 standard, NIST CSF and related Industrial SPs, ISO2700x, and their application in relation to Industrial Operators, systems and products
- Degree (or higher) in a business, engineering or computer related field essential
- Experience working effectively in a complex matrix organisation
- Advanced time management and analytical skills.
- Fluent in English.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.