Job title: Clinical Solutions Consultant
Lead the clinical workflow design of Hospital Patient Monitoring (HPM) solutions for our customers throughout the Iberia market.
• Consults and partners with customers, Customer Project Managers, Clinical Solutions Delivery Consultant, Clinical Solutions Implementation Consultant, and Sales to design and document workflow for complex HPM solutions throughout the customer lifecycle (could be single or multi-year engagement)
• Analyzes the customer’s existing workflow and facilitates proper change management in the clinical or operational environment, ensures proper testing of the system and establishes a comprehensive training plan to provide for a smooth transition of the solution to the customer.
• Capably guides the customer in the testing of workarounds, clinical integration and new functionality of Philips solutions while coaching and educating customers in the use of complex situations for multiple solutions
• From family friendly health insurance to company car a career at Philips comes with all sorts of wonderful benefits. Be sure to speak to your recruiter about benefits in your region.
You’re the right fit if you have :
1. Minimum 3 years of experience in consultancy companies with specific focus on Healthcare,
2. Deep understanding of clinical needs and best practices in connected care
3. Biomedical/Telecommunications or Industrial Engineering degree,
4. Very good level of English*, addition to local language,
5. Willing and able to travel 25% of time in Iberia. (Spain, Andorra, Portugal)
*Please apply with your resume in English.
We are a health technology company. We built our entire company around the belief that every human matters, and we won’t stop until everybody everywhere has access to the quality healthcare that we all deserve. Do the work of your life to help the lives of others.
• Learn more about our business.
• Discover our rich and exciting history.
• Learn more about our purpose.
If you’re interested in this role and have many, but not all, of the experiences needed, we encourage you to apply. You may still be the right candidate for this or other opportunities at Philips. Learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion here.