We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
What you’ll do
SAP Enterprise Cloud Services (ECS) organization is responsible for providing cloud hosted infrastructure, technical & application managed services to our SAP private cloud customers. The Client Delivery Manager is the main customer-facing representative of SAP ECS organization ensuring full delivery accountability of the engagement and customer satisfaction throughout the customer lifecycle.
What you bring
As Client Delivery Manager you will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Own and grow the client engagement for SAP Enterprise Cloud Services and act as the voice of the client within SAP.
• Accountable for entire SAP ECS engagement, lead the engagement with supporting ECS functions and roles to deliver as per contract scope and in line with customer expectations.
• Setup proactive service plan and conduct regular service review meetings with clients (operational and strategic topics).
• Act as an (de-)escalation point for delivery-related topics (Incidents, Service Requests and other customer requirements).
• Ensure seamless alignment across multiple ECS and other SAP internal and external stakeholders.
• Oversee client onboarding activities, upgrade/migration projects, and other service delivery initiatives.
• Support commercial change request management in the client lifecycle, perform contract compliance and risk management (project and business risks).
• Support the positioning of additional ECS offerings and support contract renewal in alignment with SAP sales teams.
What do you need to bring:
• Fluency in Spanish and English is mandatory. Fluency in Italian, German, Portuguese or Turkish language is an advantage.
• Proven track record in managing client engagements, e.g. in Service Delivery Management, Consulting, or Pre-Sales settings.
• Strong customer orientation with a focus on relationship-, expectation- and de-escalation management.
• Good understanding of SAP Basis, system migration and/or functional SAP application knowledge.
• Good understanding of technical infrastructure and virtualized system landscapes.
• Knowledge of IT trends, their impact on business strategies, and SAP’s strategy and service portfolio.
• Ability to work effectively as a virtual member of a dynamic and dispersed team (remote)
• SAP Basis, IT Service Management, Project Management, Cloud and IT infrastructure certifications are beneficial.
Meet your team
ECS organization is a global organization and the regional CDM team is located in Germany, Spain and Italy. We are highly diverse and positive spirited bunch of colleagues. Next to our obsession for customer satisfaction we value internal knowledge sharing & collaboration as well as make ECS organization a little better every day.
We ask for your application to be submitted in English language only. This opening is available in SAP locations in Barcelona and Madrid.