Amazon is hiring a Buyer to be based in our corporate offices in Barcelona. As member of our Global Procurement Shared Services (GPSS) team, you will support the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) procurement and business teams by delivering operational purchasing tasks and assignments.
-To provide functional support to the MENA Procurement Execution team in Global Procurement Shared Services for operational and administrative tasks. This includes delivery tracking and escalation and supplier master data management and communication with internal and external stakeholders.
Key job responsibilities
• Process daily purchase requisitions, remedy tickets and web requisitions
• Process invoice queries and reconciliation
• Administrates Purchase Order process
• Set up and maintain supplier master data for procurement network
• Work in full compliance with the company Spending and Transaction policy
• Proactively manage and decrease the number of invoices on hold (IOH), ensuring a robust procure-to-pay process.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Barcelona, B, ESP
• B2/C1 English level and at least another European language.
• Knowledge in MS Office – in particular MS Excel.
• B2/C1 Arab level preferred
• Bachelor Degree
• Previous formal experience in Procurement departments.
• High precision in verbal and written communication
• Ability to resolve day-to-day problems and focus on delivering results
• Ability to make effective escalation decision
• Good attention to detail and organizational skills
• Good judgment and instincts
• Able to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment, good time management
• Previous experience in shared service centers advantageous
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.