The BIM REVIT designer is responsible for supporting BIM Transformation of the Prefab Business. He or she shall thoroughly understand the industry as it relates to the design documents and project scope. The BIM REVIT designer includes preparing all BIM documentation to build a prefab solution according to customer requirements or giving drafting support to Technical Leaders or Project Engineers during tendering.
The following educational requirements apply to this position:
· Bachelor’s on Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or AA college degree in CAD or drafting studies is preferred.
The following skills apply to this position:
· Minimum three years Autodesk REVIT experience with advance training/experience in current REVIT software.
· Three or more years experience in BIM 360 working in a collaborative environment
· Some experience in Autodesk Inventor or Solidworks or Creo to create manufacturing pieces
· Three or more years of CAD drawing experience
· Excellent communication, organization and teamwork skills with the ability to pay a high level of attention to detail.
· Capacity to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
§ Experience on Building or industrial installations (Cabling, lighting, piping, plumbing)
· Fluent in English
§ Data Center critical infrastructure could be a plus (not mandatory but very valuable)
Roles and Responsibilities
Your next step – apply of course!
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
Más fertas en Schneider Electric empleo