The Account Health Specialist within the Account Health Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners. We obsess over providing world class support to Sellers selling on the Amazon platform. We strive to predict the Seller’s needs before they recognize they may have a problem, create innovative self-help tools, and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers.
Account Health Specialists are responsible for a wide range of duties with the goal of ensuring Sellers’ compliance with Amazon policies. The position relies on judgment to plan and accomplish goals cooperating with different stakeholders. Individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate customers and accounts, and dive deep on interactions between Sellers and Customers.
The team’s schedule is organized in shifts and weekends to accommodate Amazon´s opening hours 7 days a week. Please note, the shifts cannot be confirmed prior to joining Amazon as they are not determined until after the training period, therefore flexibility is required
Key job responsibilities
As part of your role, you will have the opportunity to:
* Authenticate customers and accounts by diving deep on interactions between Sellers and Customers.
* Engage in frequent written and verbal communication via phone and email with Sellers, department management, risk analysts, risk engineers, other company associates and third-parties to accomplish goals.
* Engage with pre-suspension and post-suspension level Sellers who are in poor standing.
* Consistently strive for quality assurance, productivity and timely delivery of individual tasks/projects.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Barcelona, B, ESP
High school diploma or equivalent.
* Previous experience in customer service or similar environment.
* Proficiency in both written and verbal English and Polish languages. Ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written and verbal response.
* Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
* Strong investigation skills to find root cause of metric issues and the ability to navigate Sellers in providing viable solutions.
* Interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
* Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
* Strong organizational skills, ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority.
* Ability to work in fast paced dynamic environments where decisions are made without compromising on customer experience and financial losses.
* Analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns.
* Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.